Welcome Liping Li（李立平）from Henan University of Technology to be committee member!
Prof. Liping Li (李立平)，
Henan University of Technology，
School of Environment, China
1. Environmental pedology；
2. Influence of Urbanization on Soil Quality；
3. Environmental chemistry；
4. Remediation of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soil
1. He is the academic and technical leader of the education department of Henan province, the academic leader of the key discipline "environmental science and engineering" in Henan province of Henan university of technology, the expert of ecological environment damage appraisal and assessment in Henan province, the project appraisal expert of the ecological environment protection department of Henan province, and the communication appraisal expert of the national natural science foundation.
2. He is a reviewer of journals such as Journal of Agricultural Environmental Science, Journal of Hazardous Materials,Soil Science Society of America Journal,Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety；
Scientific research project：
1. Research and Demonstration on Environmental Risk and Remediation Technology of Farmland Soil Contaminated by Heavy Metals. Sub-project of National Key Research and Development Plan (2016YFE0106400).2017-2019. Presided over.
2. Research on Mechanism of Calcium Affecting Phosphorus Stabilized Soil Lead. General Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (41471253).2015-2018. Presided over.
3. Field Test and Demonstration on Plant Uptake and Remediation of Cadmium Contaminated Soil. Technical Service Project of Nanjing Soil Institute. 2012-2014. Presided over.
4. Research on the Effect of Calcium Activity on Phosphorus Stabilized Lead. Science and Technology Research Project of Henan Education Department (2011A61006). 2011-2014. Presided over.
5. 2018-2020 Participates in Technology and Demonstration of Activator Enhanced Hyperaccumulation Phytoremediation of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soils. Sub-project of National Key Research and Development Plan (2018YFD0800304).
6. From 2016 to 2018, he participated in the integration and demonstration of technologies for the safe use of contaminated soil from lead smelting in Henan province. the scientific and technological research project of Henan science and technology department (16210210117).
7. From 2015 to 2018, he was the technical director of the pilot project for remediation of heavy metal contaminated farmland in Jiyuan city (the first bid) and the project supported by the national special fund for prevention and control of heavy metal pollution.
8. From 2013 to 2015, he was the technical director of the pilot project for remediation of soil heavy metal pollution in Jiyuan city (third standard) and the project supported by the national special fund for prevention and control of heavy metal pollution.
More than 80 papers have been published in journals such as Journal of Environmental Quality, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Environmental Pollution, Journal of Environmental Science, Journal of Agricultural Environmental Science, etc. Among them, SCI includes more than 10 papers, has been granted 4 invention patents, and has made several reports in international and domestic academic conferences.
1. Liping Li*, Yuqing Zhang, James A. Ippolito, Weiqin Xing, Kunyan Qiu, Hao Yang. Lead Smelting Effects Heavy Metal Concentrations in Soils, Wheat, and Potentially Humans. Environmental Pollution
2. Weiqin Xing, Qiang Zhao, Kirk G. Scheckel, Lirong Zheng, Liping Li*. Inhalation bioaccessibility of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn and speciation of Pb in particulate matter fractions from areas with different pollution characteristics in Henan Province, China. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2019, 175: 192-200.
3. Weiqin Xing, Yali Zheng, Kirk G. Scheckel, Yongming Luo, Liping Li*. Spatial distribution of smelter emission heavy metals on farmland soil. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2019. 191: 115.
4. Weiqin Xing, Enze Cao, Kirk G. Scheckel, Xiaoming Bai, Liping Li*. Influence of phosphate amendment and zinc foliar application on heavy metal accumulation in wheat and on soil extractability impacted by a lead-smelter near Jiyuan, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2018, 25(31): 31396-31406.
5. Kunyan Qiu, Weiqin Xing, Kirk G. Scheckel, Yongxia Cheng, Zongsheng Zhao, Xinling Ruan, Liping Li*. Temporal and seasonal variations of As, Cd and Pb atmospheric deposition flux in the vicinity of lead smelters in Jiyuan, China. Atmospheric Pollution Research, 2016, 7(1): 170-179.
6. Weiqin Xing, Hongyi Zhang, Kirk G. Scheckel, Liping Li*. Heavy Metal and Metalloid Concentrations in Components of 25 Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Varieties in the Vicinity of Lead Smelters in Henan Province, China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2016,188:1-10.
Authorized invention patent：
1. Xing Weiqin, Li Liping, Liu Hui, Cao Enze, Zhao Qiang. A method for remediation of lead and cadmium contaminated soil. ZL 201611085829.1. 2019-11-12.
2. Li Liping, Xing Weiqin, Li Lin, Xu Chunhong, Miao Yongxia, Tian Huiyang. Method of stabilizing lead in calcareous soil polluted by lead using hay. ZL 201310620546.2. 2015-08-05.
3. Li Liping, Xing Weiqin, Xi Huan. Using dilute hydrochloric acid to wash honeycomb briquette ash to stabilize lead in lead contaminated soil. ZL 2011100888981.6.2013-01-02.
4. Zhang Jiabao, Li Liping. Capillary Electrophoresis Determination of Inorganic Anions in Soil. ZL 200310106184.1.2008-07-02